Articles on this Page
- 01/28/13--16:02: _Series 80 with Inte...
- 01/29/13--07:17: _Xylem’s Bell & Goss...
- 01/29/13--15:56: _Bell & Gossett’s Hi...
- 01/29/13--15:56: _Bell & Gossett Heat...
- 01/29/13--15:57: _Engineered Specialt...
- 01/29/13--16:01: _E-SV Multistage Pum...
- 01/29/13--18:27: _Bell & Gossett’s Li...
- 02/08/13--10:09: _Xylem features Gree...
- 02/15/13--15:05: _Partnering to bette...
- 02/22/13--13:47: _A sweetheart of a b...
- 03/12/13--10:36: _Are you sitting at ...
- 03/15/13--08:32: _Everyone speaks the...
- 03/22/13--12:13: _International year ...
- 03/27/13--08:00: _Xylem introduces th...
- 04/02/13--12:24: _Xylem employees rec...
- 04/04/13--13:38: _Xylem announces 201...
- 04/08/13--04:27: _Optimizing systems ...
- 04/12/13--09:18: _Smart Pumping — The...
- 05/07/13--05:23: _Reflecting on Super...
- 05/13/13--14:09: _Helpful pump inspec...
- 01/28/13--16:02: Series 80 with Integrated VFD and Sensorless Control
- 01/29/13--15:56: Bell & Gossett’s High Temperature Sump Pump
- 01/29/13--15:56: Bell & Gossett Heat Transfer Packages built to meet your needs
- 01/29/13--15:57: Engineered Specialties – Flow Limiting and Balancing products
- 01/29/13--16:01: E-SV Multistage Pump at AHR 2013
- 01/29/13--18:27: Bell & Gossett’s Little Red Schoolhouse
- 02/08/13--10:09: Xylem features Green Solutions at Golf Industry Show
- 02/15/13--15:05: Partnering to better Educate the Plumbing Industry
- 02/22/13--13:47: A sweetheart of a boat show for Xylem
- 03/12/13--10:36: Are you sitting at the front of the class?
- 03/15/13--08:32: Everyone speaks the same language at ISH 2013
- 03/22/13--12:13: International year of water cooperation
- 04/08/13--04:27: Optimizing systems with primary-secondary pumping
- 04/12/13--09:18: Smart Pumping — The “New Normal” in Hydronics
- 05/07/13--05:23: Reflecting on Superstorm Sandy
Available in spring of 2013, the integrated variable speed drive with sensorless pressure and flow controller utilizes the latest generation hardware platform with advanced pumping software and proven algorithms. Series 80 Close-Coupled Pumps NEMA Premiumy Efficiency motors TEFC or ODP on 2/4/6 pole motors Supports 200, 460, and 575 VAC power Compact Vertical
The popular Bell & Gossett System Syzer software program is now available as a mobile application for the Android operating system. Widely recognized as the industry standard for calculating flow rates and pressure drops in piping systems, the System Syzer Android app can be downloaded for free from the Google Play StoreTM HVAC professionals with
The High Temp Sump Pump is designed for extreme operating conditions and is instrumental where liquids are too hot for conventionally built submersible pumps. This would include moving wastewater coming from high temperature processes like boiler blow down or hot water rinses in the commercial plumbing market and applications requiring handling liquids up to 200ºF.
Bringing Bell & Gossett systems expertise to heat transfer package building ensures that every installation is as efficient and effective as it can be at the job site.
Engineered Specialties from Bell & Gossett–now featuring completely lead-free Circuit Setter Balance Valves
Energy saving, eco-friendly and efficient! Available in a wide range of sizes, eSV design allows easy service and safe maintainance, featuring a mechanical seal that can be replaced without removing the motor from the pump.
The Bell & Gossett Little Red Schoolhouse, a leader in systems application education for the HVAC and plumbing industries, has received LEED certification for another one of its industry-renowned courses. The Schoolhouse’s Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems course has been approved by the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) to provide credit toward
This week Xylem participated in the much-anticipated Golf Industry Show and displayed their many solutions in booth 4628, February 6-7 at the San Diego Convention Center, where it’s always perfect golfing weather. The show combines education, networking and product solutions for golf course superintendents, equipment managers, owners/operators, general managers, chief operating officers, architects and builders.
Yesterday was a very interesting day at the Little Red Schoolhouse. We had the privilege of hosting David Jern and Cliff Reis from the American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) at the Xylem facilities in Morton Grove, Illinois. Among the items on our agenda was discussing how we might collaborate on industry training and educational
This year’s Miami International Boat Show was especially “sweet” for the Xylem brands being showcased there. Beginning on Valentine’s Day, February 14, the massive event attracted more than 100,000 attendees from around the world. At times, it seemed that most of them were packed into our booth to see the latest line-up of the Jabsco®
We were very proud to learn recently that another class at the Bell & Gossett® Little Red Schoolhouse® has been approved by the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) as a provider of continuing education for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) professionals. With the industry advancing in technology and sustainable building practices our instructors
We wrote this week’s blog from ISH 2013 in Frankfurt, Germany, where more than 200,000 engineers, contractors, architects and other building services professionals from nearly 50 countries come together to see all the latest product innovations and technologies at what is billed as “the world’s biggest exhibition of water and energy”. Taking place from March
March 22 is a very special day for us here at Xylem. It marks the observance of World Water Day, focuses attention on the importance of freshwater and advocates for the sustainable management of freshwater resources. This year’s theme for World Water Day is the “International Year of Cooperation”. What makes this year’s theme so
Morton Grove, Ill. March 27, 2013 — Xylem, a leading global water technology company focused on addressing the world’s most challenging water issues, has introduced a high temperature submersible sump pump from its Goulds Water Technology brand. The high temp sump pump is designed to handle applications where liquids are too hot for conventionally built
Morton Grove, Ill. April 2, 2013 — Xylem’s Paul Ruzicka, chief mechanical engineer and James Roberts, chief product engineer were recently honored by the Hydraulic Institute for their technical leadership and contributions in the creation of new ANSI/HI Standards for pumps. The Hydraulic Institute (HI), under the approval of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI),
Morton Grove, Ill. April 4, 2013 —Xylem, a leading global technology company focused on addressing the world’s most challenging water issues, has announced the updated 2013 Goulds Water Technology Factory School training schedule. Located in Seneca Falls, NY, the Factory School offers four different classes that cover the breadth of the Goulds Water Technology product line
As you know, primary-secondary pumping is simple in theory as well as in operation. It is based on a simple fact: when two circuits are interconnected, flow in one will not cause flow in the other if the pressure drop in the piping common to both is eliminated. Each type of pumping system configuration
Are the days of wasted electrical energy through poorly designed hydronic systems with low efficiency circulators about to end? We say yes, with the help of electronically commutated motors (ECM). Many industry experts consider ECM-based circulators one of the major advancements in hydronics technology over the last two decades and with good reason as the
It’s been six months since Hurricane Sandy devastated the northeastern United States. The impact was significant, with a total of $71 billion in damages caused by the storm, as referenced by the New York Daily News. In addition to the economic tragedy left in the hurricane’s wake, the environment was also hit hard. According to
With summer just around the corner, recreational boat owners are preparing to launch their pontoons, speedboats and fishing boats for a season on the water. However, taking care of a watercraft can be more of an undertaking than one might anticipate. There are many areas that require maintenance and inspection before a boat can be