Articles on this Page
- 10/06/16--06:22: _Meet the Flowtronex...
- 10/06/16--06:32: _Tech Service Shop –...
- 10/06/16--06:40: _Designed for Water ...
- 10/06/16--08:01: _From the Corner Off...
- 11/15/16--09:53: _Xylem unveils fifth...
- 11/15/16--10:07: _Xylem facilities, p...
- 12/06/16--07:25: _Goulds Water Techno...
- 01/30/17--03:57: _Bell & Gossett high...
- 01/30/17--07:43: _AHR 2017-Welcome to...
- 01/30/17--13:26: _AHR 2017-Ultra Sett...
- 01/30/17--13:27: _AHR 2017-TechnoForc...
- 01/31/17--14:12: _AHR 2017-Technologi...
- 01/31/17--14:14: _AHR 2017-System Bal...
- 01/31/17--14:16: _AHR 2017-PLEV
- 01/31/17--14:17: _AHR 2017-Series GPX...
- 02/01/17--06:51: _Online Little Red S...
- 02/03/17--05:21: _Ideal beverage pump...
- 02/22/17--07:24: _Goulds Water Techno...
- 02/23/17--04:34: _Fire Codes: A Found...
- 03/14/17--10:41: _Bell & Gossett rele...
- 10/06/16--06:22: Meet the Flowtronex Team – Ricardo Gonzales
- 10/06/16--06:32: Tech Service Shop – PACE helpful tip
- 10/06/16--06:40: Designed for Water Reliability – Oasis g2 Retrofit Panels
- 10/06/16--08:01: From the Corner Office – October 2016
- 11/15/16--09:53: Xylem unveils fifth generation HYDROVAR
- 11/15/16--10:07: Xylem facilities, pumps ready for DOE compliance
- 12/06/16--07:25: Goulds Water Technology to showcase AqWiFi at the 2016 NGWA Expo
- 01/30/17--03:57: Bell & Gossett highlights leadership in efficiency at 2017 AHR Expo
- 01/30/17--07:43: AHR 2017-Welcome to our booth!
- 01/30/17--13:26: AHR 2017-Ultra Setter PICV
- 01/30/17--13:27: AHR 2017-TechnoForce e-HV
- 01/31/17--14:12: AHR 2017-Technologic Intelligent Pump Controller
- 01/31/17--14:14: AHR 2017-System Balance Solutions
- 01/31/17--14:16: AHR 2017-PLEV
- 01/31/17--14:17: AHR 2017-Series GPX Heat Exchangers
- 02/01/17--06:51: Online Little Red Schoolhouse
- 02/03/17--05:21: Ideal beverage pumping starts with space-saving solutions
- 02/23/17--04:34: Fire Codes: A Foundation of Safety for a Rapidly Changing World
- 03/14/17--10:41: Bell & Gossett releases Q2 2017 Little Red Schoolhouse schedule
Volume 2 / Issue 2 / October 2016 In 2005, Ricardo Gonzales started his career at Flowtronex in the customer service department. He quoted and ordered pumps and pump related parts supporting the Flownet Service Group. In 2009 there was an opportunity for Ricardo to expand his skillset and he secured a position in the
Volume 2 / Issue 2 / October 2016 In the PACE Control Platform for Flowtronex Pump Stations, there is a feature called Dp/Dt found in the Tuning Menu, (PACE w/ 12” Screens), or the Field Setup Menu, (PACE w/ 6” Screen). This feature monitors the rate of change of rising or falling pressure over time,
Volume 2 / Issue 2/ October 2016 The new Oasis g2 controller and retrofit panels have been introduced as the latest design in the effort to extend the life of pumping stations by upgrading the controls of a panel while reusing the power components. The retrofit panels come with the ability to control fixed speed
The post Designed for Water Reliability – Oasis g2 Retrofit Panels appeared first on Xylem Applied Water Systems - United States.
Volume 2 / Issue 2/ October 2016 Flowtronex has enjoyed a very exciting month of August with the introduction of 2 new additions to our product family. Whether it is extending the life of your current pump station, or searching for a new, cost-effective pump station featuring high quality standards you expect from Flowtronex, your
Xylem unveils fifth generation HYDROVAR Highly efficient variable speed drive reduces energy consumption MORTON GROVE, ILL. — Xylem, a global water technology leader, has released the fifth generation HYDROVAR, an intelligent pump controller that accurately adapts to system demands, helping end users realize cost and energy savings while achieving optimum system performance. The new drive can
Xylem facilities, pumps ready for DOE compliance Bell & Gossett is nation’s only pump brand to meet efficiency requirements 3+ years early MORTON GROVE, ILL. — Xylem Inc. brand Bell & Gossett announces its e-Series line of products achieves and exceeds efficiency targets for clean-water pumps set forth by the U.S. Department of Energy, more than
Goulds Water Technology to showcase AqWiFi at the 2016 NGWA Expo New WiFi-connected remote monitoring app designed for residential applications LAS VEGAS — Goulds Water Technology (GWT), a Xylem brand, will preview its new AqWiFi technology, a WiFi-connected remote monitoring app compatible with the GWT Aquavar SOLO 2 constant pressure system, that alerts homeowners and dealers
The post Goulds Water Technology to showcase AqWiFi at the 2016 NGWA Expo appeared first on Xylem Applied Water Systems - United States.
Bell & Gossett highlights leadership in efficiency at 2017 AHR Expo e-Series line achieves DOE energy conservation requirements 3+ years early LAS VEGAS – Bell & Gossett (B&G), a Xylem brand, will showcase its industry-leading line of energy-efficient pumps and technologically advanced drives during the 2017 International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR) Jan. 30 through Feb.
The post Bell & Gossett highlights leadership in efficiency at 2017 AHR Expo appeared first on Xylem Applied Water Systems - United States.
Welcome to the Bell & Gossett booth at AHR 2017 in Las Vegas, where we’re happy to demonstrate our core theme, Efficiency Ahead of its Time. Our e-series pumps are the only products on the market that meet or exceed the DOE’s standards for pump efficiency a full three years early. Stop by and experience
Ultra Setter PICV. Adjustable automatic pressure independent balance valve with built in readout ports. Maintains the set flow rate within +/- 5%. Available in 1/2″ – 2″ NPT sizes with multiple actuators. Features true full stroke control and a GPM dial to ease commissioning.
The TechnoForce e-HV pump systems are pre-engineered and fabricated packaged booster systems designed to transfer and increase the pressure of clean water. The e-HV utilizes Xylem’s industry leading Hydrovar motor mounted variable frequency drive to provide multi-master variable speed pressure boosting for a variety of applications.
The TECHNOLOGIC® Intelligent Pump Controller from Bell & Gossett combines a market-leading variable speed drive with over 100 years of experience in designing and installing high performance pumping systems in commercial buildings. The TECHNOLOGIC provides variable speed pumping to control speed, pressure, flow and level over a wide range of Hydronic system applications.
Full range of balance solutions for any and all system balance needs including the new Flow Setter II which combines the efficiency of a pressure independent with the adjustability of a manual valve. We are also highlighting our predesigned kits which make selection and configuration easy. Kits arrive on the job site bagged and tagged
B&G’s PLEV formula creates a modern standard for the industry, providing the most accurate specification of a centrifugal pump at partial flow rates, in turn helping to eliminate oversizing often associated with system design. PLEV is derived from the successful Integrated Part Load Value (IPLV) performance calculation developed by the Air- Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration
Compact design ensures a smaller footprint and delivers unparalleled thermal efficiency. All GPX heat exchangers feature AHRI Standard 400 certified performance for commercial building applications. Also features ASME Section VIII, Division 1 with U-1 Stamp.
The Online Little Red Schoolhouse goes beyond product training to educate today’s engineers on hydronic systems and system design. Our program provides a customized learning environment for each attendee and enables them to take courses at their convenience. New for this year: Modern Pump Selection.
Streamlined BIB platforms also provide reliability and performance Presented by: Xylem Applied Water Systems Download PDF At a time when fountain installers and bottlers are asking their distributor partners in beverage dispense for the ideal pump for standard bag-in-box (BIB) applications; and restaurant, bar, gas station and convenience store owners and operators are seeking more
The post Ideal beverage pumping starts with space-saving solutions appeared first on Xylem Applied Water Systems - United States.
Seneca Falls, N.Y. – Water professionals are encouraged to enroll in Goulds Water Technology’s (GWT) new wastewater e-Learning course that highlights the advantages, disadvantages, features and applications of wastewater pumps and accessories. It also includes instruction on how to properly select a wastewater pump, taking into consideration flow, system capacity, total dynamic head and other
Download PDF Chief among these safety features is fire protection. There are myriad codes and regulations relating to fire safety in commercial buildings, from standards on portable fire extinguishers to the installation of stationary pumps for fire protection — the U.S.- based National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) alone has more than 300 consensus codes that
The post Fire Codes: A Foundation of Safety for a Rapidly Changing World appeared first on Xylem Applied Water Systems - United States.
Morton Grove, Ill. — Engineers, contractors and installers in the commercial plumbing and hydronic heating and cooling industries are encouraged to enroll in a second quarter Little Red Schoolhouse (LRSH) training seminar to learn about the latest advancements in centrifugal pumps and HVAC system design. More than 61,000 engineers, contractors and installers have been trained
The post Bell & Gossett releases Q2 2017 Little Red Schoolhouse schedule appeared first on Xylem Applied Water Systems - United States.